Registration with Lapstone Glenbrook Netball Club is now open and will officially close March 13th.
Grading day is March 6th, so it is important to register prior to that date to ensure you are allocated into an appropriate team.
Late registrations are still possible, but attending grading day is ideal.
- For queries relating to registration, please contact our club registrar Lauren Knussen at email@example.com 0400 384 529
- All new players who require a uniform will need to contact our uniform officer Deb Ansell to arrange an appointment 0415 723 868.
- All players complete their registration online using a MyNetball ID. Further instructions are provided below.
- All returning players who require a uniform will need to contact our uniform officer Deb Ansell to arrange an appointment 0415 723 868.
- All players complete their registration online using a MyNetball ID.
- Returning players can use the details acquired from previous season(s) to re-register.
- Further instructions for registration can be found below.
- All coaches and managers are required to register at non-players via the specified link below. This registration is free. Please read the instructions on the first page of the non-player registration carefully, to ensure you complete the registration free of charge.
| HOW TO REGISTER|
Registrations can only be completed online. As mentioned you can contact our registrar Lauren Knussen for assistnace.
Members (new and old) will need to obtain a MyNetball ID in order to register.
For returning players, your MyNetball ID is your email address that you used in previous online registrations.
For new players, if you are new to netball (never been registered with a Netball NSW club) you will need to create a MyNetball ID by following the prompts on the registration page, accessed below.
| LINK TO REGISTRATION PAGE (AVAILABLE SOON)|
(players turning 6 to 9 years in 2021)
| CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A NETSETGO PLAYER|
(players 10 to 17 years in 2021)
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A JUNIOR PLAYER|
(players turning 18 or older in 2021)
| CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A SENIOR PLAYER|
(for registration of non-players in 2021)
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A NON-PLAYER|
| REGISTRATION FEES|
(players 6 to 9 years)
| $180 ($80 when active kids voucher is applied)|
(players 10 to 17 years)
| $195 ($95 when active kids voucher is applied)|
| $225 |
| ACTIVE KIDS REBATE|
In 2021, parents, guardians and carers can apply for an ‘Active Kids’ voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each child enrolled in school. The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs. LGNC is a registered provider.
Apply for your voucher at: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
If you are intending to use your $100 voucher towards the LGNC registration fee please enter your voucher details where prompted in our registration form online.
For more information on the Active Kids Scheme you can visit: