IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET REGISTERED POST 30TH JANUARY --
You can still register! And we can still help you with a uniform.
Follow the instructions below. If you need assistance feel free to contact our registrar (details below or under "about our club" in the menu).
DATE: Saturday 30th January, 2021TIME: 9am - 1pmVENUE: BMNA Clubhouse, Explorers Road, Lapstone
- For queries relating to registration, please contact our club registrar Lauren Knussen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All new players are required attend the BMNA clubhouse on registration day to order their uniform.
- The last opportunity to fit and order a uniform will be at the club registration day on Saturday 30th January, 2021.
- All players complete their registration online using a MyNetball ID. Further instructions are provided below.
- Assistance with registration can be provided at the clubhouse on registration day, however we will have access to a limited number of computers, so if you are able, we do encourage you to complete your registration online before attending the clubhouse.
- There is no need to attend this registration day if you are a returning player, have completed your registration online, and do not need a uniform.
- All players complete their registration online using a MyNetball ID.
- Returning players can use the details acquired from previous season(s) to re-register.
- Further instructions for registration can be found below.
- All coaches and managers are required to register at non-players via the specified link below. This registration is free. Please read the instructions on the first page of the non-player registration carefully, to ensure you complete the registration free of charge.
Registrations can only be completed online (though as mentioned if you are new to netball or need assistance, we can help you with this online registration on registration day, 30th January 2021.
Members (new and old) will need to obtain a MyNetball ID in order to register.
For returning players, your MyNetball ID is your email address that you used in previous online registrations. For new players, if you are new to netball (never been registered with a Netball NSW club) you will need to create a MyNetball ID by following the prompts on the registration page, accessed below.
NETSETGO(players turning 6 to 9 years in 2021)
JUNIOR(players 10 to 17 years in 2021)
SENIOR(players turning 18 or older in 2021)
NON-PLAYER(for registration of non-players in 2021)
NETSETGO(players 6 to 9 years)
JUNIOR(players 10 to 17 years)
In 2021, parents, guardians and carers can apply for an ‘Active Kids’ voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each child enrolled in school. The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs. LGNC is a registered provider.
Apply for your voucher at: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucherIf you are intending to use your $100 voucher towards the LGNC registration fee please enter your voucher details where prompted in our registration form online.For more information on the Active Kids Scheme you can visit:https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher