DATE: Saturday 1st February 2020TIME: 9am - 1pmVENUE: BMNA Clubhouse, Explorers Road, Lapstone
- For queries relating to registration, please contact the club registrar at email@example.com
- All new players are required attend the BMNA clubhouse on registration day to order their uniform.
- The last opportunity to fit and order a uniform will be at the club registration day on Saturday 1st February 2020.
- All players complete their registration online using a MyNetball ID. Further instructions are provided below.
- Assistance with registration can be provided at the clubhouse on registration day, however we will have access to a limited number of computers, so if you are able, we do encourage you to complete your registration online before attending the clubhouse.
- All returning players who have not yet purchased a the new club uniform implemented in 2019 are required to attend the BMNA clubhouse on registration day to order their uniform. - The last opportunity to fit and order a uniform will be at the club registration day on Saturday 1st February 2020.
- The new uniform LGNC implemented at the start of the 2019 season is mandatory for the 2020 season and beyond.
- There is no need to attend this registration day if you are a returning player and you have already purchased our new uniform.
- Returning players can use the details acquired from previous season(s) to re-register.
- Further instructions for registration can be found below.
- Non players can also register using the specified link below, for certain circumstances.
Registrations can only be completed online.
Members (new and old) will need to obtain a MyNetball ID in order to register.
For returning players, your MyNetball ID is your email address that you used in previous online registrations. For new players, if you are new to netball (never been registered with a Netball NSW club) you will need to create a MyNetball ID by following the prompts on the registration page, accessed below.
NETSETGO(players turning 6 to 9 years in 2020)
JUNIOR(players 10 to 17 years in 2020)
SENIOR(players turning 18 or older in 2020)
NON-PLAYER(for registration of non-players in 2020)
NETSETGO(players 6 to 9 years)
JUNIOR(players 10 to 17 years)
In 2020, parents, guardians and carers can apply for an ‘Active Kids’ voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each child enrolled in school. The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs. LGNC is a registered provider.
Apply for your voucher at: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucherIf you are intending to use your $100 voucher towards the LGNC registration fee please enter your voucher details where prompted in our registration form online.For more information on the Active Kids Scheme you can visit:https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher